FileMaker Pro Training
Note: All former Macromedia Training is now listed under Adobe Training.
Microsoft Office 2000-2003 Training Courses
Design and Print
Duration: Two-Day Course
Fee: $745 CDN (+HST)
This class is limited to eight people.
This two-day course is an invaluable introduction to CorelDRAW X4. You will become comfortable moving around the new CorelDRAW X4 environment, managing the tools to create and manipulate objects, understanding and utilizing the properties of the basic tools. You will learn about the new context-sensitive property bar, interactive cursors, Docker windows and extensive drag and drop support. You will learn about node editing, using text and creating special text effects. You will become comfortable with fill and outline attributes, importing artwork, and putting the secondary mouse button to work for you.
- Becoming comfortable with the environment and screen layouts
- Using preset and custom workspaces
- Understanding different page layout and publication structures
- Document navigation, views, and Docker windows
- Working with the context-sensitive property bar
- Using the drawing tools, their individual properties and secondary mouse button support
- Working with symbols
- Managing objects including selecting; moving; resizing; duplicating; mirroring; rotating; skewing; aligning; and grouping
- Drawing aids including zero setting; using guides, rulers and the grid
- Basic node editing and manipulation
- Applying fill and outline attributes such as copying attributes between objects; showing or hiding object attributes with Wireframe; setting fill and outline defaults; and creating natural looking drop shadows
- Working with text including text editing; type assist and writing tools; converting text to curves; text on a path; text defaults; manipulating
- paragraph text; using text frames
- Importing graphics
Check back for dates
Download PDF of Course Outline
If you have Adobe Reader installed you can view it now:
Receive a discount off of the regular fee for this course!
Register for two or more courses and you automatically qualify for a discount of 10% off the regular fees for all courses.
Register for five or more courses at one time and the discount increases to 15% per courses
(Note: Only the 10% discount applies to Microsoft Office or FileMaker Pro training)